- Our Team
- Practice Areas
- Notable Cases
- About us
Mr. Yang Honglei's practice areas cover litigation and non-litigation legal affairs, specializing in civil and commercial dispute resolution and enforcement. He has extensive practical experience especially in financial non-performing assets disposal, trust and other asset management business involved in litigation/arbitration and enforcement (including objection litigation), real estate and other areas of difficult and complex cases.
Mr. Yang Honglei has more than ten years of experience in the legal industry and has worked in the Beijing court system, handling a large number of civil and commercial litigation and enforcement cases, including civil and commercial, administrative, criminal, financial and other areas. After resigning from the court, he worked in a financial institution and worked for a trust company owned by a Fortune 500 central enterprise group, during which he was mainly responsible for the disposal of major financial non-performing asset projects, asset preservation and litigation case management, successfully resolving the risks of several major non-performing asset projects and achieving satisfactory returns. In addition, he is also engaged in trust project due diligence, project review, contract review and other risk control compliance work, involving many fields such as inclusive finance, securities investment, real estate, family trust and financial market. He has extensive experience in trust project risk control compliance review, post-investment operation management, dispute resolution and non-performing assets disposal, and has rich experience in the identification and disposal of related legal risks.
After entering the legal profession, he has mainly worked in the fields of non-performing assets, civil and commercial litigation and enforcement, trust and corporate legal counsel, serving clients including financial asset management companies and local AMCs, financial institutions, network operators (one of the four major operators), group companies, business people, etc. He is committed to providing professional and efficient legal risk prevention and dispute resolution services to clients.
- Mediator, Beijing Association for Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Member, Beijing Financial Service Law Research Society
- Analysis of the Elements and Realization of Enforcement Security, Reprinted by China Lawyer Network
- Analysis of the Rules for Determining the Effectiveness of Judicial Freezing of Equity Interests in Unlisted Joint Stock Companies
- Analysis of the Prerequisites for the Enforcement of Maturing Claims and Related Legal Issues
- Analysis of the Conditions of Application of the Participatory Distribution System in the Execution Procedure and Related Legal Issues, Reprinted by China Lawyers Network
- The Institutional Construction of Exemption from Economic Double Taxation, published in the national journal China Business
- Analysis of the Reasonableness of Human Capital Contribution by Professional Managers, published in Journal of Shenyang Normal University
- Legal Research on Sponsor's Liability in Securities Issuance and Listing", published in Law and Society
- Research on some legal issues of cross-shareholding", published in Economy and Law
- Research on the Effective Path to Solve the Difficult Problem of Value Assessment in Human Capital Contribution, published in Youth Science
- On the judicial remedy system under the deadlock of limited liability companies (co-author), published in the Proceedings of the Seminar on "Corporate Disputes and Judicial Remedies", Shanghai High Court
- Master of Law in Economic Law, East China University of political science and law
- China Licensed Lawyer
- Qualified as a securities practitioner