- Our Team
- Practice Areas
- Notable Cases
- About us
Mr. Liu specializes in intellectual property dispute resolution. He represents clients across a range of industries in telecommunications, electronics, semiconductor, pharmaceutical and chemical sectors.
Mr. Liu started work in intellectual property since 2007 and he worked for the China Intellectual Property Office, particularly Beijing Patent Prosecution Collaboration Center for nearly 9 years. Mr. Liu joined Lifang in 2021. Previously, Mr. Liu worked in another leading Chinese law firm.
Mr. Liu has rich experience in technical dispute resolution, and his practice covers various aspects of intellectual property rights, including patent infringement disputes, trade secret infringement disputes, administrative disputes concerning patent invalidation, trademark infringement disputes, and unfair competition disputes.
- Member of All China Lawyers Association
- Member of All China Patent Agents Association
- Patent Early Warning from the Perspective of Patent Litigation, Intellectual Property Press (2015), co-author
- Master of Engineering in Electronic Science and Technology, Tsinghua University
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic Science and Technology, Harbin Institute of Technology
- China Licensed Attorney
- China Licensed Patent Attorney
- Chinese and English