- Our Team
- Practice Areas
- Notable Cases
- About us
Ms. QIN specialized in Anti-monopoly law and Anti-Unfair Competition Law. Ms. QIN had started practicing competition law since her graduation in 2012. Before joining our firm, Ms. QIN worked in Zhong Lun Law Firm for over 6 years.
Ms. QIN has rich experience in dealing with various kinds of antitrust cases, including antitrust investigation, antitrust litigation, merger filing, as well as antitrust compliance matters. Specifically,
- Antitrust investigation: Ms. QIN has assisted many multinational enterprises in coping with antitrust investigation launched by or conducting antitrust self-examination as required by the State Administration for Market Regulation (SAMR, previously by NDRC or SAIC) in several milestone cases in China. The alleged monopolistic conducts include abuse of dominance and monopoly agreement.
- Antitrust litigation: Ms. QIN handled many antitrust litigations, either advising the defendant or plaintiff, including without limitation to, representing a global leading IPR licensing company in its FRAND lawsuit against a domestic device manufacturer, defending a subsidiary of a large Chinese SOC in an antitrust lawsuit on abuse of dominance filed by its supplier, and representing a Chinese SOC in chemical industry dealing with an antitrust litigation concerning monopoly agreement, etc.
- Merger filing: Ms. QIN handled tens of merger filings before the SAMR (previously the MOFCOM), all of which were approved unconditionally. Meanwhile, Ms. QIN is also experienced in assisting client to deal with investigation on un-notified concentration of undertakings.
- Antitrust compliance: Ms. QIN provided antitrust compliance advice on the structure and documents of M&A deals in a very early stage, so as to mitigate antitrust compliance risks. She also provided antitrust compliance training service to many automobile companies and FMCG giants.
- Ms. QIN’s served a series of multi-national companies, China state-owned enterprises, as well as well-established China private companies in various industries such as IPR licensing, semiconductor, automobile and spare parts, telecommunication, real estate, trade, distribution, paper making, e-commerce, energy, chemical, FMCG and manufacturing. Her clients came from different jurisdictions including China, the United States, Japan, EU, South Korea， Hong Kong, Taiwan etc.
- Managing the Antitrust Risk of Un-notified Concentrations of Undertakings in PRC, Concurrences, 2018. (with JIAO Shan)
- L.L.M, China University of Political Science and Law
- B.A of English, China University of Political Science and Law
- PRC Lawyer’s Qualification