- Our Team
- Practice Areas
- Notable Cases
- About us
Mrs. Liang’s practice areas are trademark, copyright and unfair competition law. She worked in the Trademark Office of the State Administration for Industry and Commerce from 1994 to 2002, and was responsible for trademark application examinations and trademark oppositions. Prior to joining Lifang & Partners, Mrs. Liang worked for China Patent Agency (Hong Kong) Ltd. for eight years and acted as a trademark manager for two of those years. Mrs. Liang joined Lifang & Partners in 2014.
Mrs. Liang is an expert in trademark prosecution, trademark infringement, well-known trademark verification, trademark licensing and brand protection strategy planning. Moreover, Mrs. Liang has extensive experience in overseas trademark application planning and confirmation.
During her time at China Patent Agent (Hong Kong) Ltd., Mrs. Liang provided trademark services to many famous multinational companies, including McDonald's, Wal-Mart, Braun, Toshiba, Mikitomo and Great Wall Motor Co, Micro-Tech and others.
- The Bluebook on Compliance and Protection, Wolters Kluwer, 2019.
- Key points of revised Trademark Law (Draft), China Patent and Trademark, February 2013.
- Trademark Infringement in Internet Environment, AIPPI, 2012.
- Situation, problem and suggestions for China's Trademark Opposition Procedure, China Patent and Trademark, February 2012.
- Legal issues concerning the conflict between trademark and copyright rights, China Patent and Trademark, January 2012.
- Key Points of Revising Trademark Law from the Revision of the Trademark Law, China Patent and Trademark, March 2010.
- Opinions for the third revision of the Trademark Law, China Patent and Trademark, April 2009.
- Determination of similar trademarks - Comment on the "BEYOND PETROLEUM" Trademark Administrative Litigation Case, China Patent and Trademark, February 2007.
In 2013, the team from China Patent Agent led by Mrs. Liang was given the Top Trademark Agency award by World Trademark Review, who quoted a client as saying that they were “ever-responsive, detail orientated and consistently reliable”.
- LLM, Law, University of New South Wales.
- LLB, Intellectual Property Law, Renmin University of China.
- BEc, Economics, Fudan University.
- Certification for Trademark Law and Practice, University of Technology Sydney.
- Intellectual Property Training Program, AOTS (Japan).
- China Licensed Attorney