- Our Team
- Practice Areas
- Notable Cases
- About us
Mr Jia has provided multiple international companies with services related to tax consulting, tax planning. He also has rich experience working with customs, cross-border trade and corporate law.
The services provided by Mr Jia are in the fields of anti-dumping charges; company establishment; M&A planning, counselling, negotiation and performance regulation; corporate governance; and corporate compliance.
Mr Jia has previously worked for KPMG, the Beijing Representative Office of GIDE, as well as numerous large domestic and foreign companies. As a member of a group of legal expert, Mr Jia took part in a WTO dispute settlement regarding US anti-dumping measures applied against Chinese steel manufacturers. He joined in Lifang & Partners in 2017 as a Senior Consultant.
- LL.M., Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- LL.B., Law School of Wuhan University
- Chinese Lawyer Qualification
- Member of International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- A Fundamental Understanding of China Taxation, China Tax Press, Coauthor