- Our Team
- Practice Areas
- Notable Cases
- About us
Ms. Jiao specializes in antitrust and competition law.
Ms. Jiao has gained diverse experience in dealing with antitrust issues related to SEPs. She is now handling several on-going SEP-related litigations. In the past, she is responsible for dealing with FRAND issues in a series of SEPs-related litigations between Huawei and Samsung. She witnessed the antitrust investigation into Qualcomm as a government counsel and interpreter for NDRC. She represented several local companies and associations in filing complaints to the NDRC against SEP holders; assisted licensor/licensee with competition issues in SEP licensing negotiations; submitted a third party opinion to MOFCOM regarding a SEP-related acquisition.
In addition, she has assisted clients in merger filings and antitrust investigations. She also handled antitrust litigations, including Qihoo v. Tencent.
- Managing the Antitrust Risk of Un-notified Concentrations on Undertakings in PRC, Concurrences, 2018. (with Ying QIN)
- Commercial Dispute Resolution in China: An Annual Review and Preview(2016), China Legal Publishing House (with Guanbin Xie and Luping Che)
- Commercial Dispute Resolution in China: An Annual Review and Preview(2015), China Legal Publishing House (with Guanbin Xie and Luping Che)
- China’s Antitrust Regulation on Abuse of IP Rights: A Note to Qualcomm Case, Price Supervision and Anti-Monopoly in China, 2014(8):35-37. (with Guanbin Xie)
- Comment on the 2nd Instance Decision of Qihoo v. Tencent for Abuse of Market Dominance, Journal of Science, Technology and Law, 2014(6):1118-1133. (with Guanbin Xie and Yi Jin)
- The Legal 500, Recommended Antitrust and Competition Lawyer, 2018
- Juris Doctor, Columbia Law School (2013)
- LL.B. & Bachelor of Economics, Peking University (2010)