- Our Team
- Practice Areas
- Notable Cases
- About us
Mr. Qin graduated from China University of Political Science and Law in 2001, and then worked as a senior lawyer and partner in Chongguang from April 2002 to September 2016. He joined Lifang & Partners in October 2016 as a partner.
Mr. Qin is rigorous, responsible, efficient and pragmatic in his work. He has extensive experience resolving commercial disputes and litigations, serving as legal counsel and providing special non-litigation legal services for both domestic and foreign clients, especially large enterprises.
Mr. Qin has conducted in-depth research and has unique insights on the establishment and governance of companies, transaction structure design, company financing, corporate mergers and restructuring, private equity, investment funds, internet finance, real estate investment consulting and other topics. He has good information channels in institutions for those industries. He also has a wealth of experience in dealing with the legal aspects of fintech.
In recent years, Mr. Qin has been helping entrepreneurial companies to develop and has accumulated extensive experience with ownership structures for entrepreneurial companies, staff incentive schemes, venture capital negotiations, market development and marketing. Mr. Qin also has a close relationship with well-known investment institutions.
Mr. Qin is able to fully understand the needs of customers through effective communication. He is good at predicting, analyzing and mitigating legal risks for customers, in line with their specific business goals.
He also has a wide range of social resources and business partners in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Wuhan.
Mr. Qin Wei is and has been appointed as legal adviser by
- Beijing Tourism Group
- EONTITME and related holding subsidiaries
- China Press of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (Chief Legal Adviser)
- Beijing George Jin Han Wine Culture Communication Co., Ltd.
- King Kong Brothers Investment Limited
- Easyond International Trade Co., Ltd.
- Zhongshu Hengrun (Beijing) Investment Management Co., Ltd.
- National Development Bank (loan project review special legal adviser, former)
- Beijing Chao Xing Holding Group Co., Ltd., and its related subsidiaries
- Founder Publishing House
- China Mining Investment (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Yitahutu Crowdfunding Technology Co., Ltd.
- QUAUQ Network Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
- Chen Cheng (Beijing) Health Technology Co., Ltd.
- Beijing DA.NA Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Choicesoft Technology Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Shidi Real Estate Development Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Meisheng Real Estate Development Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Meirongjia Investment & Development Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Tairuijia investment limited liability company
- Shenyang Tairuijia Hotel Management Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Dongfangbote Technology (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Skyworth - RGB Electronics Co., Ltd. Beijing Branch
- Beijing Wanshijie Import and Export Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Wanshijie Carpet Co., Ltd.
- Beijing COMMUNE International Culture Media Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Little Angels American Kindergarten
- Member, Beijing Lawyers Association
- Member, Banking and Financial Law Committee, Beijing Lawyer Association
- Member, Industry Development and Law Firm Management Committee
- Former Chairman of the Board of Supervisors, Tianjin Terry Letter Carbon Products Co., Ltd. (838655)
- Former Member, Rights Protection Committee, Beijing Xicheng District Lawyers Association
- Former Member, Financial Securities Business Research Committee, Beijing Xicheng District Lawyers Association
- Internet Financial Legal Risk Prevention and Supervision (co-author, Renmin University of China Press, June 2016 first edition)
- LLB, China University of Political Science and Law
- Peking University HSBC Business School "Private Equity Investment (PE) and Enterprise Listing Seminar"